Exceeding Expectations with Extraordinary People
Companies are coming to depend upon the depth and breadth of the expertise that our team of Pinnacle consultants brings to the table. We are the only HR Consulting firm in the New York’s Capital Region with a full staff delivering expert HR solutions. The team leverages their experience, knowledge, Pinnacle tools to deliver value beyond Client’s expectations.
Our HR professionals are 100% available to companies with a local, state, national or global presence. The staff has more than 25 years’ of experience at the senior level, where they worked as business partners to clients of any size. They are accomplished professionals, who understand how to develop HR strategies that align with Business strategies. In addition, our Senior Consultants personally review all aspects of your engagement.
We invite you to review the extraordinary backgrounds and accomplishments of our HR staff:
- Rose Miller, SPHR, President, Speaker, Times Union Columnist
- Tanya Monette, PHR, Certified Leave Administrator
- Katie Pustolka, PHR, SHRM-CP, HRIS Consultant
- Loretta Kuhland, SPHR, HR Consultant, Author and Executive Coach
- Martin Patrick, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Senior HR Consultant, Healthcare and Private Sector
- Nicole Drizos Russell, HR Consultant, Sociology Expert in the Private Sector
- Danielle Brown, PHR, HR Consultant/Trainer in the NFP and Private Sector
- John Montiero, Senior HR Consultant, Private and Public Sector
- Derrick Holmes, MBA, Senior HR Consultant in the Public Sector
- Amanda Kelly, SHRM-SCP, HR Consultant
- Carl Gonzales, HR Consultant in the Public Sector
- Karen Casper, SPHR, HR Consultant
- Michele McLeod, PHR, HR Consultant in Private Sector
- Jennifer Wood, HR Consultant
- Natalie Curtis, MBA, HR Consultant
- Marjorie Mulligan, SPHR, HR Consultant
Central NY Region
- Caprice Reader, MBA, PHR, SHRM-CP, HR Consultant
- Ginny Biesiada, HR Consultant
Pinnacle Human Resources, LLC is certified as a NYS WBE #55656 and a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.