We're committed to helping our Employees succeed!
More than 10 years ago, Pinnacle Human Resources, LLC’s President, Rose Miller, envisioned making business owners’ lives easier by taking Human Resources practices and administrative burdens off their plates. So she decided to start a company that does just that. Since then, Pinnacle HR has grown rapidly as a result of helping clients reach their goals.
Our business model is simple: We're dedicated to helping businesses succeed by taking care of the things that could be distracting them from the bigger picture. We do this by helping our clients control HR-related expenses, minimize employment law compliance risk exposures and maximize the productivity of their employees.
Pinnacle Human Resources, LLC is listed #1 Fastest Growing Company in 2014 Albany, NY Business Review! Pinnacle HR is comprised of some the best HR professionals in the Country. Our team of HR consultants previously held roles as HR Manager or HR Director. They believe in the impact expert HR practices has on the overall success of any company. We are passionate about HR practices and we maintain certifications such as SPHR or PHR. We hire Senior level, Generalists and Leave Specialists
Sound interesting? We are seeking a proactive problem solver to service our growing client list. Pinnacle HR provides a broad range of HR support services and solutions. We are seeking an HR professional who will act as the primary consultant to multiple Clients on and off Client sites.
Our service models work well for individuals who are seeking full time or part time schedules. All consultants are Pinnacle HR employees. Fun collaborative environment. Competitive pay, paid time off and other benefits offered.
To become a Pinnacle employee, you must:
- Be comfortable speaking to senior management, many with different perspectives and working with a variety of industry sectors.
- Have the ability to work alone, self-disciplined, energetic and assertive.
- Have the ability to be a demonstrated and proactive member of a senior management team, partnering with the Client’s senior management to streamline processes, improve HR infrastructure or facilitate change.
- At least 5 years of experience working in an HR department or have worked as a consultant dealing with multiple clients. BS or BA degrees in a related field and PHR/SPHR certification are preferred.
- Comfortable with multiple clients and multiple work environments.
- Ability to think strategically, have good business acumen and understanding how to align employees to organizational initiatives.
- An effective communicator, excellent interpersonal and presentation skills required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cloud Data Systems (Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) is required.